Product Manager - Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceuticals, Aesthetics, Ophthalmology
- South East
- £Competitive basic + 7.5% bonus - 50% company related and 50% individual, pension, healthcare, holiday
- A global market leading ophthalmic company
- Established for over 100 years
- Fantastic career opportunity
- You will contribute to the development of the annual UK/Ireland Sales + Marketing plan
- You will manage the implementation of activities within the plan providing clear direction to sales teams on existing and new product launch strategies
- You will support the commercialisation of new products (Business development or New Product Development) and contribute to launch plans designed to ensure sales rep engagement, customer advocacy and rapid sales uptake
- You will work with the Business Unit Head Pharma and professional relations team to ensure a robust training plan for maximising growth potential of new and existing products
- You will have an active role in supporting the key account manager and sales reps during early product trials in order to gather insight, share best practice and drive accelerated growth of new products
- You will set up relevant pricing, channel strategies and promotional tactics for new and existing products that will result in maximised profit
The Ideal Person:
- You will come with a Marketing or business degree
- Have experience and background in Digital marketing is KEY as is the mainstay of your role
- You will ideally have experience of operating within a multi-national healthcare company
- You will have experience of product marketing; this will ideally be in Consumer Healthcare/pharmaceuticals and/or Medical Devices
- You have demonstrated a capability in business case development
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.