Product Specialist - Automotive Aftermarket - £47k
- Telematics, Vehicle Tracking, Diagnostics, Training and technical Support
- Automotive Aftermarket, Vehicle Repair
- London, South East
- £47k, up to 12% bonus, 8% contributory pension plan, mobile phone and laptop, 25 days holiday
- This a great opportunity to work with a leading global supplier of technology and services
- You will based within the automotive aftermarket and workshop solutions divisions that provide a wide range of diagnostic and repair shop equipment
- Greta opportunity for long term career prospects with a household name
- The Product Specialist role is an important, highly visible role promoting the services within automotive aftermarket across the UK, Ireland, Nordics & Baltics
- Working from London and occasionally Denmark there will be opportunities for international travel with approximately 6 short trips/year
- Your responsibility as the Product Specialist is to manage, market and improve service and training elements of the business
- Specifically you will focus on the training, technical support an telematics solutions and drive forward product strategy alignment, implementation of product strategy and pricing, product positioning and develop then execute launches
The Ideal Person:
- In order to apply for this position you will need to be confident analysing market trends and implementing pricing strategies
- It is also imperative that you have some knowledge or experience within telematics or vehicle tracking – at a reseller, manufacturing, dealer or fleet services level and can demonstrate a good understanding of the telematics landscape in the automotive sector
- A deep knowledge of the automotive aftermarket arena will be a great advantage, but is not a prerequisite
- Demonstrable success in managing a product or services portfolio
- Experience of training and related support services
Consultant: Justin Webb
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.