Product Specialist - Motion Control - £35k
- Motion Control, Vibration, Hydraulics
- Aerospace OEM, Automotive OEM, Defence, Building & Construction, Petrochem OEM, Paper OEM, Steel, Transport
- £35k + £8k OTE Bonus (Uncapped), £1k upon passing of probation, Pool/Company Car, Mobile Phone (Smartphone), Laptop
- Leading Manufacturer with a true global presence
- Continual research and development in Motion Control & Hydraulic products
- Market leading products and solutions
- Attractive and realistic career progression opportunities
- Exceptional customer relationships with the world’s leading manufacturers and distributors
- As the Product Specialist you will be responsible for providing expert assistance to Area Sales Managers across the UK
- Selling across the full product portfolio including Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Motion Control Equipment
- You will spend an equal amount of time (50%) based out of the Head Office as well as working out on the field accompanying the external sales teams onto various sales meetings and events
- Involved in supporting the ASM’s by undertaking demonstrations, presentations and dealing with technical inquiries related to products in order to follow through and close the sale
- Versatility required; dealing with a wide range of OEM & End User focussed customers across the United Kingdom
The Ideal Person:
- You will need to have experience handling or knowledge of Vibration and/or Motion Control
- Preferably an Engineering Qualification – BTEC, NVQ, HNC/HND, Hons Degree etc.
- Must be commutable to Cheshire/Greater Manchester
- Full Clean UK Driving License required
Consultant: Jordan Nylander
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.