Product Specialist - Surgical - £40k-£47k
- Surgical Operating Tables & Accessory Products
- Surgeons & Theatre Staff
- South East
- £40k-£47k + 30% OTE, Choice company car or van + Full Corporate Package
- Market Leading Company.
- Genuine Opportunities To progress.
- Opportunities within the Group to move.
- Great Support and training provided at every level.
- Very Impressive Head Office Facilities with product showrooms.
- The Product Specialist will be responsible for the development of business and sales for a range of surgical operating tables and accessory products throughout the UK.
- The initial focus will be in London and inside the M25.
- This role will be the knowledge base and a trusted partner on the surgical product lines.
- You will work closely with the team and Sales Director in supporting the deployment of the UK wide product and sales strategy and spend the majority of your time (90%) in the hospital environment discussing and demonstrating the operating theatre product range.
- Day to day you will be advising surgeons and theatre staff with patient/procedure positioning in order to achieve sales as well as engaging commercially with key decision makers in the hospitals, including unit and departmental management, procurement, finance and medical engineering stakeholders.
- Development of a territory sales plan to achieve consistent, sustainable and profitable growth of the territory including retention of existing customer base and conversion of competitor customer base.
- Qualifying prospects from initial enquiries, through presentations and in theatre product demonstrations, to being awarded business from NHS and Private Hospitals.
The Ideal Person:
- It is essential that candidates have theatre experience with capital sales.
- The ideal candidate is a committed and strong salesperson with a good focus on solution selling who is happy to proactively build a strong network of clinical and commercial stakeholders who he/she can leverage to deliver results.
- Strong clinical sales background, preferably in an operating theatre environment, with a sound grasp of the various operating procedures.
- Candidates should be energetic, highly motivated and empowered to work under their own initiative.
- Significant product training will be provided in Europe and America, and the successful candidate should expect significant travel across the UK, with some overnight stays.
- You should be commercially astute with the ability to work on large value, complex sales prospects with long lead times.
- With a creative flair, the successful candidate will be able to leverage sales of operating tables as package deals with their colleagues selling other product lines.
Consultant: Isabella Mills
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.