Production Planner – Mining, Quarrying, Minerals – up to £28k
- Crushers, Screeners, Feeders, Conveyors, valves, pumps, seals
- Mining, Quarrying
- South East
- Up to £28k + company pension, 25days holiday plus bank holidays.
- World leader in design and manufacture of pumps, valves, cyclones, vibrating screen machines, crushers and other associated equipment for the mining and minerals processing industries.
- 800 employees throughout Europe
- Turning over £130m
- Production planner position based out of Yateley
- Work with the planning manager to plan and run the production process
- Liaise with purchasing, production, warehouse and dispatch teams to ensure various service level targets achieved
- Prior experience with MRP(Material requirements planning) production systems and SAP(Systems Applications Products) knowledge
The Ideal Person:
- Must come from a planning background with an engineering background
- Need to have worked within manufacturing
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Attention to detail, flexible and working under pressure are key attributes
Consultant: Tia Uddin
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.