Project Manager / Quantity Surveyor - Up to £50k
- Glass Partitions, Interior Glazing, Drywall, Plasterboard, Interior Building Products, Glazing, Fenestration, Aluminium Systems, Profiles
- Main Contractors, Fit-Out Contractors, Sub Contractors, Interior Designers, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers, Hotels, Commercial Facilities Management, Surveyors, Architects, Designers, Sub contractors, Project Managers, Project Design Consultants, Site Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Construction Managers
- London, South East
- Up to £50k, £450pcm Car Allowance, Company Bonus of around £5k, Pension, 25 holiday days, Mobile Phone, Laptop
- Market leading systems manufacturer who pride themselves on innovative and specialist product solutions in the Interior Glass Partition
- Offer great career support, development and progression opportunities
- The Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor will manage a Project post tender all the way through to installation
- Deliver the job to their customer; Main Contractor/Fit-out Contractor on time and in margin
- As Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor you will be on a Project value of £1,000 to £150,000
- As a Project manager / Quantity Surveyor you are required to prepare a Production and Programme Schedule based on delivery commitments and track to ensure schedules are being met
- Prepare Procurement Schedules in conjunction with the Surveyor
- You will also prepare cash flow analysis and activity schedule to track job costs undertaking Cost Value Reconciliations (CVR) and Work in Progress (WIP) forecasts
- You will take Financial Responsibility to prepare, controlling and track invoice amounts with the Main and Sub Contractors
- You will be responsible for obtaining Retention Releases for Projects
- Produce method statements, COSHH and risk assessments as per Health and Safety Plan
- Once a fortnight the Project Manager/QS will orchestrate a meeting with the dealer/Sub Contractor strategising; working how to best approach the market while also going on site once a fortnight
- Internally working with designers, technical services department, purchasing team, estimating team, factory production & getting involved with suppliers
- As Project Manager you will be facilitating the whole process making sure it runs smoothly
- On average, this Project Manager will be juggling 2/3 active projects at any one time lasting around 3-4 months from receipt to delivery
- Externally working with Customers, Interior Architects, Interiod Designers, Main Contractors, Professional Engineers & Wall Consultants
The Ideal Person:
- MUST have been a Project Manager/ Quantity Surveyor for Drywall, Partitions, Plastering within the Commercial Construction Project arena
- Minimum of 3 years as a Project Manager/QS in Construction
- Sub-Contracting background
- PM Experience with understanding of Financials
- Experience of Managing Drywall, Glazed Partitions
- Comfortable ordering the materials and labour with sub-contractors –
- Comfortable processing payments
- Experienced with CVR and WIP, COSHH and H&S plan
Consultant: Kieran Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org – 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.