Project Operations Manager – F&B/Water - £35k-£40k
- Process Pumps, Mechanical Pumps, Dosing Systems, Metering Pumps, Peristaltic Pumps, Disinfection Systems, Oxidation Systems
- Food & Beverages, Process, Water Utilities etc.
- East Midlands
- £35k-£40k + Negotiable bonus, Phone, Laptop, Pension etc.
- They are part of a multi-national group and are privately owned,
- They are the market leader and offer very high quality products.
- There will be good opportunities to move upwards and towards external sales or project management.
- They will offer a full programme of systems and product training as well as ongoing training opportunities.
- Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of all projects taken on by sales team
- Working on projects in a wide variety of industries from F&B (CIP Solutions), Nuclear (Bespoke pumps), Swimming Pools (Plant Rooms), Water Authorities and Process sector
- AOV for projects £100k, range from £20k - £500k
- Extensive use of SAP to merge all projects, make sure they are seamlessly managed. Anything from labour, manufacturing, materials etc
- Making sure strict deadlines are adhered to with regards to all projects.
- Working closely with senior proposals engineers, direct reports of CAD Eng, Project Administrator, 2 Internal Proj Eng.
The Ideal Person:
- MUST have experience in managing large projects in F&B, Water, Process etc
- MUST come from an engineering background
- Someone who can hit the ground running
- Ideal candidate will have Solid Edge + PLC Logic experience
Consultant: Tia Uddin
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.