Rail Sales Specialist - Temporary Works
- Excavation Support, Temporary Works, Formwork, Shoring
- Contractors, Rail
- East Midlands, West Midlands
- Up to £38k, £47k OTE, 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Car, Mobile & Laptop
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within Excavation Support and Temporary Works and as part of their continued expansion are looking for a Rail Sales Specialist.
- All Design and Manufacture for the provision of modular and bespoke excavation support systems is done in house.
- Well regarded for their personal and high level of customer service.
- Professional and forward thinking company that invests in their employees’ personal development – great place to develop a career.
The Ideal Person:
- To apply for this role of Rail Sales Specialist first and foremost you will need to have, 3 years minimum sales experience ideally including Rail but certainly with Tier 1 national contractors interface, with a construction product.
- An Understanding of Excavation Support or Temporary Works is desirable but not essential.
- HNC/Degree in Civil Engineering or related Qualification would be beneficial.
- Will have strong communication skills, confident liaising with internal staff and contractors on site.
- Want to join a growing division of a leading and established company within Temporary Works.
- Ideally located centre of the Midlands.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no:0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.