Regional Commercial Manager – Wound Care – £42k-£48k
- Wound Care
- Tissue Viability Nurses, Senior Trust and CCG stakeholders, Procurement, Meds Management, Leg Ulcer Nurse Specialists, Pharmacists
- South East
- £42k-£48k + £10k OTE, 25 days holiday, Company Car or Car Allowance, Healthcare from day one, Pension (match up to 10% employee contributions), salary sacrifice scheme, Life Assurance - 4 x annual salary
- Leading manufacturer of wound care and compression therapy solutions
- Expanding business with ambitious growth plans
- Cutting edge technology
- Well respected business with excellent reputation for service and delivery
Regional Commercial Manager
- The successful candidate will be required to manage the development of commercial opportunities in order to generate incremental business growth across the Region for both primary and secondary care (typically in relation to wound care and compression therapy)
- Key customers will include; Tissue Viability Nurses, Senior Trust and CCG stakeholders, Procurement, Meds Management, Leg Ulcer Nurse Specialists, Pharmacists; in addition to various other contacts who are key in the decision making unit.
- You will identify new sales opportunities within community and hospital accounts
The Ideal Person:
- Essentially, the successful candidate will need to be pro-active, goal orientated and organised with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Previous wound care experience is important along with demonstrable commercial understanding.
- Role holders will be required to reside on territory and will require a full valid driving licence, along with the flexibility to stay away from home on occasions due to the nature of the role.
Consultant: David Gray
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.