Sales Account Manager - Chemicals - £27k-£35k + £15k OTE
- Industrial Chemicals
- Food & Beverage, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Education, Water Treatment, Chemical, Petrochem
- North West
- £27k-£35k, £15k OTE, company car, company bonus and pension scheme, 25 days holiday, child care vouchers and free parking, as well as excellent training and development schemes
One of the world’s leading chemical distributors requires an experience Account Manager to manage and expand existing account business in the Manchester and surrounding areas.
- A product range of over 10,000
- Specialist in industrial and bulk chemicals
- The go to company for specialist chemicals knowledge
- A brands that is synonymous with quality
- Managing 100 accounts with a total spend of £1m profit per annum
- Chemical products for cleaning, colours, coatings and construction, rubber, lubricants, solvents, rubber, pulp and paper, oil and gas
- 100% existing business
- Territory covers Manchester and North to The Lakes.
- Selling raw material chemicals and speciality blends.
The Ideal Person:
Field based account management experience, willing to learn and build a career with a leading distributor
- Experience as an account manager
- Field based sales experience
- Full and clean driving licence
- Sales training in a previous position
- Experience in an engineering or chemical environment is a distinct advantage but by no means a prerequisite.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.