Sales Applications Engineer - Switch Gear -
- Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Switch Gear
- Industrial, Oil and Gas, Mining End Users, EPCs and OEMs
- North East
- up to £40k and Pension
- Leading Manufacturer of switchgear
- Close knit team
- Major accounts won and ongoing
- As the Sales Application Engineer you will be working with low voltage and medium Voltage switch gear.
- You will receive enquires from the sales team and from direct customers.
- You will be responsible for taking the enquiry through finding solutions and put together a technical proposal and costings.
- The company are a manufacturer of switch gear and you will provide full solutions from catalogue and bespoke products along with products from other manufacturers and put together pricing and costings.
- The sales person will then decide on the pricing for the client and present the solution to them.
- You will work in three different industries such as industrial, oil and gas and mining.
- Your customers are end users or EPCs.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate for the applications engineer role is a candidate with a qualification, apprenticeship or times served in electrical engineering or electrical distribution.
- Ideally you will be technically very strong with experience providing solutions and proposals in LV and MV switchgear.
- You will be able to fit in with a small team and be happy supporting a sales team.
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.