Sales Coordinator Role – South Croydon
- Contractor, Builders, End Users
- South East
- £20k -£25k, Holiday Entitlement, Pension, and many more benefits
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Coordinator to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of Building Materials.
- Worked on some of the most prestigious construction projects in the UK.
- Committed to providing customers with the most reliable and comprehensive array of building materials, through tailoring to suit customers’ specific needs.
- Home, Commercial Construction, Infrastructure, Agricultural, Industrial, and other speciality applications.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the Sales Coordinator with an excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Our client is looking for a tenacious Sales Coordinator, to continue the high levels of customer service.
- Day to Day Administration support for the sales team.
- You will be responsible for supporting the field sales representatives, dealing with a range of customer enquiries, negotiating prices and order taking.
- Management of their CRM system ensure it is updated and accurate.
- You will be supporting colleagues whilst maintaining and delivering excellent customer service.
The Ideal Person:
- The new Sales Coordinator will have worked in a sales support office based role.
- Ideally from a construction related background.
- Must be happy to work as part of a team.
- Eager to drive themselves forward and build a career.
- Disciplined diary management.
- Excellent IT and organisational Skills.
- Excellent relationship builder.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.