Sales Engineer - Mechanical Solutions - £28k-£38k
- Industrial Adhesives
- Manufacturing, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace
- London, South East
- £28k-£38k, 30% bonus, double contribution pension scheme, 25 days holiday, as well as excellent training and development programme, daily lunch allowance, company car, mobile phone, laptop
UK adhesives manufacturer requires a mechanically biased Field Sales Executive to embark on a sales career in their Kent, Surrey, Sussex, South London territory.
- Global leader in the manufacturing of industrial and commercial adhesives
- Genuine opportunities to build a thriving career within different areas of the business
- Offer £5 a day for lunch which equates to over £1k p/a as an additional perk
·UK and overseas training offered throughout your career
- A Sales Engineer vacancy selling indirectly through key distribution partners
- This role sells through the channel - i.e. Brammer, Buck & Hickman, Cromwell, Hayley, Antifriction, Eriks distributors, plus some independents
- 90% of your time will be spent with the end user with products back sold through distribution partners. The remaining 10% is spent with the distributors
- Typical end users are manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, white goods, welding, cnc, furniture and caravan sectors
- Territory covers South West London, Surrey, West Sussex, Berkshire, Hampshire, Dorset
- The area currently turns over £800k, with an expectation to increase sales by 5%
The Ideal Person:
- Mechanically biased
- Field sales experience
- A desire to provide a technical solution to customers in a sales capacity
- Motivated by achieving targets
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.