Sales Engineer – Water Treatment – Up to £35k
- Water treatments, Chemicals
- Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, General Industrial End Users
- South East
- £26k-£35k, Uncapped Commission – expected year 1-2 earnings 20-30k, Car, Laptop, Phone, iPad, 3% Pension contribution, Death in Service + Salary sacrifice schemes
- Presence in over 25 countries
- 14 week training
- US based multinational organisation
- Longevity within employees
- 25yrs+ service with some employees
- Extensive training available
- Covering North of England including Scotland
- Selling a range of products (chemicals such as absorbents, degreasers, descalers, and services in the Chemical Water Treatment industry including Legionella Control, Wastewater Management Systems, Water Cooling Systems, Microbiological Sampling etc
- 100% new business
- Targeted with £100k of new business in year one
- Typical customers will be in the Pharmaceutical industry, alongside Food & Bev, General Industrial and some Commercial sectors
- Focussing mainly on new business development and door knocking
- 14wks of training provided whatever experience they have
The Ideal Person:
- Experienced water treatment salesperson, experience with steam boilers, cooling towers, or in wastewater.
- Proven track record in new business sales development.
- Commercially savvy
Consultant: Adrien Duggal
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.