Sales Executive - Electrical Wholesale - £38k OTE
- Lighting & Electrical Products, Lighting & Electrical Accessories
- Contractors, Public Sector, Facility Management, End Users, Light Industrial
- Up to £35k, £38k OTE, Contributory Pension Scheme, Healthcare Package, Company Car, Mobile Telephone, Laptop, 25 Days Annual Leave Plus Bank Holidays
- Our client is a major player in the resale and distribution of Electrical Accessories and are part of an International Conglomerate
- With an unparalleled range of Electrical products for use within the Electrical Industry, all products are of the highest standard and quality
- Well established in the UK with a turnover far in excess of £100m this is an organisation that not only has the opportunities to progress and build a career but actively recruits individuals to push through the business
- Based from a multi- branch location in the Oxford area, you will travel out to existing and potential clients within the designated territory around the Branch and acting as the Sales Executive
- The candidate will inherit a number of existing accounts, approximately 100 Live Trading Accounts (LTA’s), some spending a small amount and some will not have spent anything in some time, the focus is to bring those accounts up to spending the targeted amount
- Some accounts will be spending on average of £200k plus per year, you will look after these accounts with the highest of your attention to ensure the continued business from these clients
- You will also seek to create brand new accounts, whenever possible, through active networking and outwardly thinking towards any potential New Business opportunities
- You will also be targeted to bring in £200k of profit to a target of £1.5million
- The candidate will be targeted with meeting a number of clients and accounts throughout the working day, seeking to review the products they use and explain new products in the market
- You will be meeting with a large and varied customer base throughout a number of industry sectors, meeting the client expectations and finding a solution to meet with the needs of their business
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally you will have experience as a Field Sales Representative
- You do not need to come from an electrical product background, however this would be highly beneficial, all product training will be given for applicants that come from field sales of other B2B products
- The candidate will need to be a self motivated and passionate individual that has a true drive to seek New Business opportunities sell the Company products whenever possible as a professional Sales Executive
- It is essential that the person applying is a resilient individual that take a knock back when unable to close a sale without losing the motivation to continue in the sales drive
- You will need to be flexible to a changeable day, outwardly thinking and able to learn new product information to clearly pass information to customers
- The person applying for this role will need fantastic communication skills and able to speak with a large range of people from various backgrounds throughout the work day
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.