Sales Manager - Aggregates
- Contractors, Specifiers, Concrete Producers, Large Independents
- South East
- £50K-£60k, Bonus, Car / Car allowance, Pension, H 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Sales Manager to work for a market leader in the supply of a wide range of Building Materials.
- Internationally renowned with a firm commitment to sustainable development.
- Worked on some of the most prestigious construction products in the UK.
- Committed to providing customers with the most reliable and comprehensive array of building materials, through tailoring to suit customers’ specific needs.
- Home, Commercial Construction, Infrastructure, Agricultural, Industrial, and other speciality applications.
- The Sales Manager will be supporting a team of 7 people which has an internal sales team and an external Sales Team, to sell a range of Aggregates.
- You and your team will be selling aggregates into contractors, special projects and large Independents, and concrete producers.
- £50k-£60k, bonus, car / car allowance, pension, Health care 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
- You and your team will be working in South East area.
The Ideal Person:
- You will be an experienced man manager with a proved record of managing a sales team.
- You will currently have sales experience from within the aggregate or concrete Industry.
- Be a problem solver and have the ability to see potential increases in sales through to customer service.
- Will be confident in delivering training, mentoring and driving your team forward to reach targets.
- You will live within the Kent and Sussex area.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.