Sales Manager - Industrial Data Communications - Up to £50k
- Automation Software, Data Network Communications, PLCS, M2M
- System Integrators, OEMS, Industrial End users, manufacturing sector
- Up to £50k (D.O.E) 20% bonus, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Mobile, home office set up
- UK based company who are experiencing rapid growth nationally and internationally.
- At the forefront of Automation and Industrial Data Communications, they are looking to offer passionate, ambitious automation engineers an opportunity to join an innovative technology company working in an industry that is in perpetual evolution.
- Home based sales role selling Industrial Data Communications. The product portfolio consists of M2M, PLC’S, Web SCADA products, Data Communications and IP technologies
- You will analyse and identify solutions to meet customer’s requirements. Customers are OEM’s and System Integrators.
- Carrying out technical demonstrations to customers on site, demonstrating products and looking to close business.
- Identifying and closing opportunities involving CCTV, ANPR, speed detection, train to trackside telemetry, energy monitoring and remote asset monitoring.
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in technical sales or application engineering in an industrial environment
- Strong Technical base on Industrial Ethernet, Routers, Computers and Wireless Connectivity Products and their applications would be advantageous.
- Have a valid UK driving license and happy to cover a large territory
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.