Sales Representative – Building Services
- Shoring Equipment & Plant Hire
- Civil Engineering, Ground Worker, Utilities, Construction, Infrastructure, Plant Hire
- London, South East
- £25k-£40k depending on experience uncapped Monthly Commission Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Life Insurance.
- My client has long been established.
- Our client’s businesses offer the rental and sale of specialist products and associated services to a diverse range of end-markets, including construction, civil engineering, utilities, and house building.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Sales Representative with excellent induction and training plus the opportunity to drive the business forward.
- Retain, develop and increase the penetration and relationship with Civil, Ground Worker, Utilities, Construction, Infrastructure and Plant Hire.
- Our client is looking for a tenacious Sales Representative with the ability to meet and exceed their revenue.
- Reach targets through development of existing accounts and new business.
- Developing new business through delivering proposals and presentation to win preferred suppliers.
- Covering a regional territory: South East
The Ideal Person:
- The new Sales Representative must understand the route to Market.
- Interested to speak with people with a background in shoring/plant hire.
- My client will consider someone from a higher desk background looking for an external role with product knowledge.
- Enthusiastic about driving the area forward.
- Eager to drive themselves forward and build a career.
- Disciplined in diary management.
- Excellent relationship builder.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.