Senior Lighting Designer - up to £40k
- LED Lighting, Architectural Lighting, Retail Lighting
- Architects, Retail Sector
- South East
- up to £40k basic, Pension, Company Discretionary Bonus, 25 Days +BH
- International Lighting Manufacturer, famous for their Architectural and Retail applications
Continuously succeeding within their market with countless award winning projects across the Lighting Industry
Recognised as one of the most progressive, stylish and forward thinking leaders in Lighting
Family owned, their attitude to their employees is to always improve their careers through professional development
Fantastic and modern offices in the South East of the United Kingdom
The Ideal Person:
- A Senior Lighting Designer will have a minimum of 4 years experience designing schemes at a high level
- Competent on Software’s Dialux and/or Relux, you will have the ability to turn around projects quickly, efficiently and to a very high specification
- It is essential that you have previous experience of Lighting Design
- It is also vital to have experience of other design software such as AutoCAD
- This role requires the person applying to have a good overall knowledge of the lighting industry and the range of products available to clients
- You must have a high level of numeracy and literacy with very good attention to detail
- Good time keeping and high personal standards are essential, along with being a hardworking, trustworthy, ethical and polite person
Consultant: Daniel Higgins
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.