Service Engineer - Boilers - £30k-£33k
- Domestic Heating, Domestic Boilers
- End Users
- South East, South West
- £30k-£33k, Overtime, Company Van, Phone, Tablet
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the service team of a market leading manufacturer of heating products
- Our client has over 50 years experience in the design and manufacturer of domestic and commercial heating products continuously investing in research and development to keep at the forefront of heating technology
- A privately owned European company with a global reach
- With a well established technical and sales support function they provide high levels of customer service and have a large client base generating repeat business
- As Service Engineer you will responsible for service and repair of the company’s domestic boiler range
- You will work to a pre-planned work book
- Working to a minimum of 8 jobs per day with the option to complete more
- Monday to Friday with the option of Saturdays
- Covering the South Central area (Post Codes: DT, BH, SP, SO, PO)
- Autonomous, home based role
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for an experienced domestic boiler engineer
- You will have experience working to a pre-planned diary
- You will have strong communications skills to ensure an excellent customer experience
- If you are an experienced boiler engineer with good customer service and are looking to work for a leading manufacturer we want to hear from you
Consultant: James Manning
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.