Service Engineer – Commercial Water Heaters and Boilers - £35k-£47k
- Commercial Water heaters and Boilers
- Commercial End-Users
- London, South West
- £35k-£47k Overtime Scheme. Pension Scheme. Company van. 28 days holiday and 3 days paid over the Christmas period. Private Healthcare.
- This is an amazing chance to join a very established company, with good job security, is top of its service, and provides great staff treatment.
- The Company has huge growth plans with huge prospects in promotion.
- Leading global manufacturer and supplier for over 140 years.
- Great friendly culture with lots of energy.
- As a Service Engineer you will be servicing the company’s Commercial Water heaters and Boilers.
- This is a great opportunity for Service Engineer to shine and grow with an established company, with great opportunity for progression and great training programs.
- Provide exceptional customer service whilst dealing with the servicing of Commercial Water heaters and Boilers.
- You will also need to back the products with great enthusiasm and attitude.
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who has good communication, good with people, and has the desire to go above and beyond.
- Must have a Gas Safe Certification.
- Must have a pro – active approach to providing excellent customer service when servicing Commercial Water heaters and Boilers.
- Must back the products to the best of the Service Engineers ability.
- Honest, enthusiastic and with the drive to succeed and be successful.
- Highly self motivated, well organised, self-sufficient, confident and resourceful.
Consultant: Justin Webb
Tel: 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.