Service Engineer / Mechanic - Heavy & Light Plant Machinery - £29k-£32k
- Heavy Plant, Light Plant
- Construction, Local Authorities, Contractors
- South West
- £29k-£32k, contracted 40 hours a week, overtime at 1.5x and double on Sunday, New van, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days holiday
European Manufacturer of construction plant equipment requires an experience fitter / engineer to look after key clients in the Swindon, Bristol, Gloucester region
- Mobile plant manufactured in Europe
- Long standing employers
- Support network across the country
- Employees are given full autonomy for their territory
- 50/50 maintenance and repair of road building equipment - paving, tarmacing, milling (cutting up old tarmac) and compaction machines.
- Working from home in the field. Some workshop based work as a team.
- Bristol is the ideal area to be based for ease of access to service the South West.
- The position is open due to expansion
- Territory covers Gloucester and the South West
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally have an NVQ 1+2 in construction plant. City & Guilds if time served. Would prefer to have some kind of qualification.
- Must have Mechanical, hydraulics or electric qualification
- Would like to recruit from any of the below. Plant hire firms (must be field service) any diesel machine maintenance engineers. Forklift engineers or any other construction equipment field service.
- Must be able to work in a team and alone
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn if they are more junior.
Consultant: Adrien Duggal
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.