Service Technician - Weighing Machinery - £26k-£30k
- Weighing Equipment
- Pharmaceutical, Food, Chemical, Cosmetic and Logistics end users
- East Midlands, North West, West Midlands
- £26k-£30k, Overtime time/half over 9 hours = an extra £7k a year, Company car, Pension, Mobile, Laptop, 25 days Holiday
Proud UK manufacturing company requires an experience Field Based Service Engineer to service, maintain and repair their range of weighing machinery.
- Global partners
- Off bespoke training packages for employees
- Employees are partners in the business
- Fantastic overtime rates
- Installing and optimisation of weighing equipment
- UK wide customer base
- Preventive maintenance, setup, and optimization
- Extensive travel - up to 40k miles a year, 5 days a week. One day you could be in Glasgow, the next day in Birmingham
- Ideally based in the West Midlands, It is likely the majority of the time will be in the Midlands.
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
The Ideal Person:
- An experienced electro/mechanical field service engineer
- Experience with packaging, pharmaceuticals or food industries
- Experience in fast paced environments (some customers can lose £15k an hour if a machine is down!)
- Very willing to travel all over the UK. 40k miles is realistic
- Current team come from Digital printing/static scales/ Ticket machinery or come from a packaging machinery or similar industry
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.