Specification Manager - Home Automation - Up to £45k
- Heating Controls, Cooling Controls, Intruder Controls, Lighting Controls, Energy Management
- House Builders, House Building Contractors, Architects, Installers
- Up to £40k, Bonus, Pension, Phone, Laptop, Car, Ipad, 22 Days +BH
- A fantastic role has arisen in the sales team of a leading Home Automation manufacturer and the opportunity to build a new specification team around yourself as the eventual manager
- The company we are representation are a European leader of Home Automation products, constantly developing and bringing out new product ranges for an ever-changing market
- Investing and growing in the UK market has been the priority for this business over the last 5 years and will continue to be the priority for the next 5 years
- Established over 40 years with 850 employees worldwide
- The company pride themselves on the progression of their employees and will so in this position
- As the Specification Manager, you will be responsible for the development of business throughout the Small to medium House Builders across the UK though much of the Focus will be in the South East of the UK including London
- You will be assigned to sell their full range of Home Automation Products
- You will be tasked with building on relationships you have developed with House Builders Architects and Contractors that focus on working with the House Builders and earning their trust to create small orders to begin with, eventually becoming larger orders
- Eventually, the business plan will expect you to grow the company’s exposure into the large and national House Builders.
- Eventually after your success in developing the specification market for this manufacturer, you will have the opportunity to build a team around you to help progress the specification of their products across the UK
The Ideal Person:
- As a Specification Manager for this Home Automation Manufacturer, you will ideally have contacts within the House Builder market, whether they be smaller or larger companies
- Experience selling a control based product, including heating controls, security controls or lighting controls will be considered as long as the route to market
- Candidate who require career progression into management will be preferred as this position will develop into a management position after a successful 3 years developing their House Build contact base
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset that involves being tenacious, using your own initiative and the motivation to grow with a very large European business
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.