Specification Sales Engineer
- Commercial Lighting and Domestic Lighting
- M&E Consultants, Architects, Designers, End Users
- North East, North West
- £40-50k Basic, up to £60k OTE, company car, pension and healthcare
* Established company for over 70 years
* £££ million UK Turnover
* A worldwide trading company
* A marketing leading electrical manufacturer is looking to further establish themselves within the UK Lighting market are seeking a Specification Sales Engineer to join their current team.
* The company have been established within the UK for over are new to the UK 70years.
* This is an exciting role to help a long standing established company develop business within the Lighting market.
* The new Specification Sales Engineer will predominantly cover the North of the UK, including but exclusive to Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Leeds, Sheffield, Lincoln, York, Newcastle, but you will have the freedom to win projects on a national basis.
* You will be selling a range of Commercial and Domestic Lighting products to Architects / Designers / M&E Consultants and End Users.
* As Specification Sales Engineer you will be home based and will need to be self efficient with a strong Technical lighting background.
* This is an opportunity for an already established Specification Sales Engineer to take that next step in your career and join a company that is growing rapidly due to their innovative products.
The Ideal Person:
* Experience within the lighting industry
* Experience selling into M&E Consultants / Architects and Designers
* Experience working within the London region
* LIF qualified
Consultant: Martin Fahey
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manger jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.