Specification Sales Manager - Commercial Kitchens and Bathrooms - £60k OTE
- Commercial Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Architects, Specifiers, Designers, Main contractors, Sub Contractors
- London, South East
- £50k, £60k OTE, Company Car, Laptop, Phone.
- International, Market leading Manufacturer
- Extremely well established brand with well respected and sought after products
- Strong reinvestment program, specifically design to keep them at the top of the market
- Growing company, with clear defined strategies for the future
- Excellent and genuine career progression opportunities
- As the Specification Manager for London and the South East, you will be the face of the business to the UK’s leading Architectural practices
- Responsible for creating specifications with the Architects and following the project through to completion
- Liaising with Main/Sub contractors, ensuring the Specification stays
- Also, part of your role as the Specification sales manager, you will carry out RIBA approved CPD’s to Architectural practices
- You will also ensure that key Architects who are involved with International projects are visited on a regular basis
- As the Specifications Sales manager, you will utilise the existing pipeline and customer, and expand on this
- Due to high levels of applications unfortunately only those successful will be contacted.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have a proven track record of specification sales within the construction industry (interior, exterior and building products will all be considered
- Articulate and well presented
- Experience of managing a multimillion pipeline
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong moral/ethical code, to fit in with the rest of the team and company
- Commercial specification is preferred but not essential
Consultant: Chris Comley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.