Strategic Business Development Manager – Supply Chain Consolidation – £82k OTE
- Print, PPE, Office Supplies, Cleaning and Hygiene, Office Furniture
- Large PLCs/FTSE 500 companies
- London, South East
- £55k-£62k, £82k OTE uncapped, Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
- Global organisation
- Recognisable brand
- Excellent reputation for customer service and delivery
- Invested £60million in to their logistics infrastructure
- Winner of the annual Supply Chain Distinction Awards
- Investors in people
- Established in over 60 countries
- Winning contracts over £750k
- Dealing with large PLCs/FTSE 500 companies
- Due to the huge buying power of the company you can tailor solutions to your clients needs providing everything from print solutions, PPE, cleaning supplies, white goods to paper, retail supplies (including bespoke operational items you need such as printed carrier bags, printed till rolls, cash bags, hangers, point-of-sale materials, custom print, in-branch furniture and so much more), catering supplies etc.
- Huge support from the bid writing team and marketing division.
- Build relationships and network within the organization to find new business in other areas.
The Ideal Person:
- You must be a proven new business winner
- On the way up in your career
- Must be a genuine new business winner, must have a proven track record of strategically winning business on a large scale
- Solutions sales person
- Sold to a senior lever
- Used to tendering for large contracts
- Experience dealing with procurement directors
- Must be able to prove your new business successes
- Job hoppers need not apply
Consultant: Laura Nicol 020 8397 4114 email@example.com
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.