Technical Estimator - Control panel manufacturing - £25k-£30k
- Control Panels, PLC, Automation testing,
- Energy and power distribution, food processing, medical, packaging
- West Midlands
- £25k-£30k pension, 25 days holiday
- Design and manufacture control systems, cable harnesses and manufacturing services
- Work across energy and power distribution, food processing, medical, packaging and various other market sectors
- Employ over 200 people based from their head office.
- Excellent progression and development opportunities
- Provide drawing and design support for electrical engineers
- Working out parts, calculations and costing for design team
- Ability to read electrical schematics and apply design software tools
- Able to liase with commercial, design and engineering departments
The Ideal Person:
- 2+ years within a technical purchasing/manufacturing background
- Experience working within an electrical engineering environment
- Btec level 3 in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Understand electrical schematic drawings, cable sizing and calculations
Consultant: Matt Wilson
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.