Technical Sales Engineer - Abrasives - £35k-£40k
- Abrasives, Machine Tools
- Manufacturing end users, fabrication, heavy engineering, metalworking
- South West
- £35k-£40k, £6k OTE plus £2k bonus, Fully expensed company car with private fuel paid for, Pension,
Internationally recognised manufacturer of abrasive technologies requires a Technical Sales Engineer to sell their specialist products.
- Financially secure organisation
- Internationally recognised
- Well respected in the market
- Established for over 75 years
- Selling abrasive technologies.
- 50% capital equipment sell, 50% consumable sell.
- Applications can range from gear facing to fossils
- Customers in the aerospace, medical, automotive, precision, oil & gas, and education sector.
- End user business with some consumable sales via distributors.
- Home based role, managing the South West territory.
- Specific patch covers South West, Bristol, Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Glamorgan, Monmouthshire, Wiltshire, Somerset, Devon & South Wales.
- Target for the territory is £600k which has been achieved year or year
- 100% existing customers.
The Ideal Person:
- Must be stable!
- Sold into shop floor
- Must have field sales experience
- Machine tools, abrasives, cutting tools, adhesives, welding (essentially anything metal related or used in production environments)
- All current staff have apprenticeships so hands on experience is an advantage.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.