Technical Sales Representative - Civil Engineering - £25k-£35k
- Shoring Solutions, Temporary Works, Excavation Support Systems, Structural Steel, Civil Engineering
- Civil Contractors, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors
- South East
- £25k-£35k (£10k-£15k OTE), Company Car, Pension, Laptop.
- A genuine Leading Construction Company.
- Manufacturer and Engineering Leader in Below Ground Shoring/ Excavation support systems with a fantastic reputation in the industry for service excellence.
- Working on some of the most impressive Civil Engineered Projects in the UK.
- Established cash rich company that has been in the market for over 20 years .
- Year on Year Growth, with last year being the company’s best Financial Performance to date.
- The team ethos is to work hard and you will be rewarded exceptionally with a commission scheme that stands out in the construction industry as highly lucrative.
- Massive potential to grow in the business with accelerated career progression, multiple succession paths, layers of management and expansion plans already in place across the business to expand into new markets
- Operate their own fleet of vehicles to provide logistical distinction above and beyond what is offered by their competitors.
- As the Technical Sales Representative you will be selling the companies manufactured range of shoring solutions - providing a service and selling on features and benefits.
- Your route to market is very much focussing on engineers, civil contractors, ground workers and end users.
- Your role as Technical Sales Representative will encompass looking after a high performing territory with plenty of existing customer accounts.
- A key part of the role will also be to target New and Upcoming Projects. These Projects will be a mix of Utilities, Housing, Marine, Power, Highways and Infrastructure, and Major Commercial.
- As Technical Sales Representative you will operate closely with the local depot and work with the operations team to deliver an exceptional level of service, as well as liaising with and working closely with the Engineering Design Team based at the head office.
- The process is highly solution orientated, understanding client needs and delivering a product hire solution.
- You will be tasked with covering the Brighton, Surrey and South West London Regions.
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced area sales manager/technical sales/ field sales representative in Construction.
- You will ideally have an understanding/sold shoring solutions, trenching equipment, formwork, falsework, plant hire etc however other related construction products as a whole will also be considered.
- You will have ideally sold to main contractors, ground workers, civil engineers and sub contractors.
- The ideal Technical Sales Representative will be hungry, tenacious, and have the ability to build relationships over a period of time.
- You will be money motivated and ambitious.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Tel no. 020 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.