Technical Support Engineer - Industrial Sensors - Up to £28k
- Industrial Sensors
- OEMs, System Integrators, Distribution and manufacturing Sector
- South East
- Up to £28k, 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare
- The company is a well known manufacturer of industrial sensors and an industry leader
- They offer fantastic career progression opportunities and are present in over 70 countries and employ over 5,000 staff worldwide
- Full manufacturer training is provided on state of the art industrial automation components and systems.
- Office based role in Hampton working 08.30am – 17.00pm Monday – Friday.
- You will be tasked with being the first line of technical support offering product advice and support to customers over the telephone.
- You will be given full training on the product portfolio; position sensors, safety technology, industrial communications and systems for mobile machines and will become an expert on all things industrial sensor.
- You will be speaking to a wide and diverse client base, which consists of Automotive, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical companies amongst many others.
- On occasion you will also go out onto site to help customers solve problems face to face.
The Ideal Person:
- This will suit a graduate from an engineering discipline that has a passion for technology.
- A background in electrical/electronic engineering would be well suited however other engineering disciplines will be considered.
- You may be working hands on in an engineering role and would like to get into an office environment.
- You must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to troubleshoot over the phone.
- A driving license is required as you will be going out onto customer sites.
Consultant: Tim Williams
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.