Technical Support Manager - Building Services
- Installers, Distributors, Specifiers
- South West
- £40k-£50k, plus benefits package
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the Building Services industry as a Technical Support Manager.
- Our Client has a long-standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector.
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Technical Support Manager with an excellent induction and the opportunity to develop within a Global company.
- The Technical Support Manager will be office based in the main with the opportunity of flexible working.
- The Technical Support Manager will have full responsibility to provide technical resources to customers including contractors, engineers and end users.
- You will work closely with the sales team to support them on technical enquiries.
- Maintain and improve the professional and progressive image of the company.
- A key role in the company is to ensure that credibility and knowledge is readily available to your fellow employees and client customers.
The Ideal Person
- Our client is looking for someone with a proven track record in a technical role.
- You will be comfortable working as part of a team.
- A desire to build upon your current skill set and be part of a thriving organisation, with huge opportunities to develop a global brand.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar, where you can show transferable skills.
- Work well in a pressured environment, with a proven track record in problem solving and a can do attitude.
- Want to work for and make a career for themselves in an industry leading company.
- Have effective inter-personal skills, IT skills and presentation skills and is resilient.
- Experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.