Technical Support Team Leader - £35K
- Automatic Gates, Control Equipment
- Installers and Distributors
- East Midlands
- £35k, Pensions, iphone, laptop, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Our Client is a market leading company and have consolidated leadership in automation equipment in the UK and internationally.
- They have been defining the present and future using intelligent solutions, simply by listening carefully to the market.
- As the Technical Support Team Leader you will be an integral part of the business ensuring your team and customers receive technical support throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides the new Technical Support Team Leader with excellent induction and training, and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
Technical Support Team Leader.
- Oversee the day to day running of the technical support & returns department consisting of around seven Support Technicians.
- The Technical Support person will personally, provide telephone, email and remote product support to our UK & Ireland customers. Lead the team by setting a great example.
- Give correct technical advice and appropriate technical training to colleagues.
- Occasionally carry out field visits to give on-site technical support to our clients.
- Assist in delivering customer training programs as and when required.
- Good experience of electro-mechanical systems/electro-mechanical/technical support role.
- Keen and enthusiastic to learn, progress and have a company focussed attitude.
- Broad knowledge of either Gate Automation, Intercom Systems or associated product type.
The Ideal Person:
- Excellent communication skills on the telephone and be able to communicate technical knowledge to colleagues and customers.
- Technical product background, however full product training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Flexibility and willing to operate outside your normal duties and share the management team mantra of “getting the job done and doing it well!”.
- A proven track record of supervisory or management skills.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Excellent customer awareness & focus.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, decision making, problem solving capabilities.
- Demands high standards of accuracy and attention to detail plus an ability to persuade and influence others.
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.