Tenant Representation Manager - Retail & Leisure – Up to £100k
- Real Estate Advice
- SME’s, Corporate, Blue Chips
- London, South East
- £80k-£100k, uncapped OTE, excellent benefits, training and career opportunities
- Impressive portfolio of Corporate clients
- Recognized as one of the best placed to work 2016
- Multi million pound UK sales Revenue
- Expanding the team due to growth
- A leading firm in the real estate sector that has shown phenomenal growth seeking to expand the team with a senior team member
- Cash rich business
- Multiple international office locations
- There is an opportunity for an individual with extensive tenant focused retail and leisure experience to join as a Senior Consultant within the Retail & Leisure department
- The Senior Consultant will work directly with Head of Department. There is a clear pathway to become the divisional manager in the short to medium term
- It is expected this division will bill over £1m in business very quickly
- Focusing exclusively in the London market
- Solely representing clients in the retail and leisure tenants
- Sourcing and managing both leasehold and freehold deals
The Ideal Person:
- This is a fantastic opportunity if you are frustrated in your current role and would like an opportunity to join a growing company where you can establish and build your own team.
- Knowledge of the retail and leisure space.
- Knowledge of the London market is a prerequisite
- Ideally experience on the active tenant side as opposed to the landlord or client.
- You will have to be able to bring client business with you
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.