Territory Sales Manager – Diagnostics, Laboratory - £38k-£45k
- Diagnostics, Laboratory immunoassay analysers, Laboratory Automation Solutions etc
- NHS hospital laboratories and universities - lab managers, service managers and procurement
- North West, Ireland
- £38k-£45k + 20% Annual Bonus. Car, phone, laptop, pension, death in service, child care vouchers 25 days holiday
- A market leading manufacturer and distributor of diagnostics/laboratory equipment
- Seeing continual exponential growth
- Established for over 40 years
- Fantastic career opportunity
- As the new territory sales manager you will be responsible for selling the portfolio of diagnostics/laboratory products and services such as access immunoassay analysers, Laboratory Automation Solutions etc
- As the new territory sales manager you be mainly selling to lab managers, service managers and procurement and on occasion veterinary practice managers within NHS hospital laboratories and universities occasionally
The Ideal Person:
- Please apply if you are from an NHS diagnostics equipment sales background selling to laboratories
- Ideally as the new territory sales manager you will come with lab tech and laboratory sales experience selling into hospitals laboratories but this is not a prerequisite
- You will need to have a very good understanding of a laboratory environment
- Really need someone to hit the ground running though realistically - would like someone with a degree in a science related subject such as biochemistry, biology, Haematology
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.