Trade Sales Manager – Metering – Up to £34k
- Metering, Gas Metering, Electric Metering
- New Build Housing Associations, Housing Associations, Local Authorities, Developers, Architects, Consultants, End Users
- South East
- Up to £34k, Bonus, Company Car, Healthcare, Phone Laptop, Matched Pension, 26 Days + BH
- A UK leading Designer & Manufacturer of Domestic Heating Controls
- Well established & well known organisation
- Fantastic career development opportunities within the business
- Excellent products & solutions
- Great reputation within the HVAC & Controls industry
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trade Sales Manager to work for a market leading manufacturer of heating controls, thermostats and valves for the HVAC market
- The Trade Sales Manager will be responsible for developing business across the South London and South East of the UK and will ideally live across around the Kent, Surrey or Sussex area with good links to motorways
- As the Trade Sales manager, You will be dealing with their fantastic customers in distribution and merchants in the HVAC sector
- Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you will work closely alongside them to assist in any new business opportunities
- This is an autonomous, home based role and the successful candidate must be able to manage their diary effectively to ensure the best use of their time
- Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
- Candidates coming from a technical background in the industry of HVAC and controls will have an advantage when applying for this position
- Experience selling a trade product will also be considered
- Contacts within the distribution and merchant industry in HVAC is adventageous
- Candidates will also be considered from a plumbers merchant or wholesale background as long as they have sales experience
- Candidate must live in the North West area and hold a full UK Drivers Licence
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.