Trainee Endoscopic Sales Specialist - £23k + £5k bonus
- Endoscopy, Endoscopes, Cameras, Instruments
- Urology, Endoscopy, Gyne, Laparoscopy Theatre, Surgeons, Procurement, Theatre Teams etc
- East Midlands, North West, West Midlands
- £23k + £5k training bonus. (Nobody has ever failed to get this), car phone, £5 lunch allowance. Pension options, healthcare, phone, laptop.
- Established for well over half a centaury
- A market leading medical devices company with an excellent reputation
- Fantastic career opportunity
- You will have a full 12 month training programme when you start
- You will work alongside the Regional Sales Manager and the Senior Specialist and unlikely to be covering cases on your own for the 1st year - It is part of the senior sales specialist role to mentor you.
- You will be selling everything within the endoscopic product range and spend a lot of time in theatre and travelling
- Selling to endoscopists, surgeons, consultants and procurement
- This is fast track role for the right individual
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally as the new associate territory sales manager you will come with a science degree or business degree and preferably with some level of sales or shadowing
- You will driven, enthusiastic, and desperate to get into medical sales
- Up and coming in individual who doesn't mind a lot of travel and isn't squeamish
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Bathrooms, Building Materials, Building Services, Coatings, Repairs and Treatments, Heating and Plumbing, Interiors, Electrical, Kitchens, Plant and Equipment, Roofing and Drainage.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Power Generation and Transmission, Services.
The Medical sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, and Cardiac.
The Business Solutions sector includes: Business Finance, Business Information, Office Equipment, Office Supplies, Professional Services, and Rental Services.