Workshop Engineer - Pneumatic Tools - £22k-£25k
- Pneumatic Tools
- Ford Dagenham
- London, South East
- £22k-£25k, Double Pension Contribution up to 22.5%, Private Health, 25 days holiday, Life Assurance
World leading pneumatic tooling manufacturer requires an On Site Workshop Engineer to train and support the engineering team at the Ford Dagenham site.
- International manufacturer of Compressors
- Approaching their 150th anniversary
- UK headquarters is focused on sales and service
- Offer a contributory pension scheme, doubling your contribution above 20%
The role of On Site Workshop Engineer involves:
- Based on site at Ford Dagenham plant
- Providing technical support on Pneumatic and DC Power Tools
- Role involves fault diagnostics, technical assistance, and guidance for customer
- Hands on preventative maintenance and servicing of Air Tools
- Liaising with technical team on new product development, keeping client in the loop at all times
The Ideal Person:
- HNC / HND qualified
- Experience working with wither Industrial Power Tools - either Pneumatic, Battery or DC powered
- Commercially minded
- Comfortable in front of customers
- Hands on experience
- Able to commute to West London
- Computer literate
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Tel no. 080 8397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is now recognised as one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies, with the business having grown significantly since its creation in 1994.
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
The roles our sector based teams recruit for include: sales executive jobs, sales engineer jobs, national account manager jobs, business development manager jobs, field sales jobs, retail sales manager jobs, project engineer jobs, design engineer jobs, applications engineer jobs, maintenance engineer jobs, project manager jobs, service engineer jobs, marketing manager jobs, product manager jobs, brand manager jobs, customer service manager jobs, and export manager jobs.
The Construction sector includes: Plumbing, Kitchens, Bathrooms, Ceilings, Flooring, Fabrics, Building Materials, Coatings, Appliances, Kitchens, Roofing, Glazing systems, Doors, Drainage, Tools, Plant and Equipment.
The Building Services sector includes: Lighting, Lighting Controls, Electrical Switchgear and Accessories, Electrical, Heating, Ventilation, Air conditioning, Controls, Valves, Fire, Security, Renewables, BMS.
The Engineering sector includes: Capital Equipment, Control and Automation, Electronic, Energy, Fluid Power, Industrial, Instrumentation, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Power Transmission and Pumps & Valves.
The Medical & Scientific sector includes: Medical Devices, Medical Consumables, Orthopaedics, Urology, Cardiac, Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Services.
The Commercial & Industrial Solutions sector includes: Office Supplies and Equipment, Logistics, Catering, Food Service, Janitorial Supplies, Gases, Chemicals, Materials Handling, Work Wear, Lubricants, Abrasives.