Client Case Studies
Here at On Target, we work with our clients to build long-term and mutually beneficial relationships, the better we get to know your business, the better placed we are to quickly find the right sales, technical or commercial candidate for you.
Many of our clients have worked with us for a number of years and we pride ourselves on both the results we achieve for them and the long-standing nature of our client relationships.
"I really wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you (Laura) for your knowledge and understanding with regard to the candidates you are sending to me. Without question they fit the key competencies I discussed with you which is a real credit to your fact finding and the grilling you gave me before we embarked on this partnership. Thanks once again."
Phil Bradley, Regional Sales Manager - Office Depot
To show you how we could benefit your business in the recruitment of new staff, we have pulled together a selection of case studies across our specialist sectors, to demonstrate how we work to find the right candidate for your business.
Read our client case studies...
Submit your Vacancy
Your ideal candidate may be no more than an hour away!
Our candidate promise
With our unique Expert Pre-Selection Guaranteed commitment - you know that you will not waste time seeing candidates that don’t match your person specification.
- Candidate Fit - what are the 10 most important factors?
- Job Interviews & Psychometric Assessments: How to Hire the Best Sales People
- Counter offer or not to counter offer when a key member of your team resigns?
- Five ways to reduce the time it takes to hire
- The nightmare of shortlisting candidates
- How to select a preferred recruitment supplier
- The 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to choose the right recruitment agency partner
- Are you recruiting? How to get the best out of a recruitment agency
- Preparing a job description
- How to prepare and conduct a job interview
- Job interview techniques: which should I use?
- Making a job offer
- Challenges for Employers in 2017