Free Factsheet: CV Advice
Getting your CV right is critical to a successful job search.
Employers are incredibly busy and will only spend a few precious seconds looking at your CV, amongst tens of others. Yours needs to stand out for all the right reasons.
Free CV Advice Factsheet
Our free factsheet will help you with your CV preparation.
It will help you decide on:
- The best layout for your CV
- What to include and more importantly, what can be safely excluded
- The best order for your CV contents
- What to write to have the most impact with your potential employer
- If you should include a personal profile (or not)
- Whether to use online networking sites in your job search
You might also be interested in...More resources
CV Advice Video
Watch our video for CV tips to help you stand out from the crowd.
- CV Templates and Tools
- CV Advice Video
- Interview Advice Video
- Job Interview Preparation Checklist
- Resignation Letter Template
- Presentation Job Interviews - 7 Common Mistakes to Avoid!
- The top 10 CV mistakes
- Interview Questions: how to answer “Tell me about yourself”
- How to get a great reference for your CV
- 10 ways to create a job-winning LinkedIn profile
- Interview Questions: how to answer "What are your strengths?"
- Writing a good CV
- Competency-based Interview Questions: how to approach them
- Personality Profiling: why attitude more than your skills is critical for a successful sales career