Free Factsheet: CV Advice
Getting your CV right is critical to a successful job search.
Employers are incredibly busy and will only spend a few precious seconds looking at your CV, amongst tens of others. Yours needs to stand out for all the right reasons.
Free CV Advice Factsheet
Our free factsheet will help you with your CV preparation.
It will help you decide on:
- The best layout for your CV
- What to include and more importantly, what can be safely excluded
- The best order for your CV contents
- What to write to have the most impact with your potential employer
- If you should include a personal profile (or not)
- Whether to use online networking sites in your job search
You might also be interested in...More resources
CV Advice Video
Watch our video for CV tips to help you stand out from the crowd.
- Free Factsheet: CV Advice
- CV Advice Video
- Writing a good CV
- CV Templates and Tools
- Free Factsheet: Interview Advice
- Free Factsheet: Interview Questions
- Interview Preparation - A Guide for our Candidates
- Interview Advice Video
- Job Interview Preparation Checklist
- Resignation Letter Template
- The top 10 CV mistakes
- Interview Questions: how to handle bizarre or difficult ones
- How to handle job offers and counter offers
- How to negotiate your salary package
- Psychometric Testing: how to approach it in a job interview