Finding the right match in a senior executive or Board level appointment can be difficult...
We know how important senior appointments are to our clients - so selecting the right executive recruitment search firm is essential. We are able to provide a tailored approach to executive search and utilise our detailed knowledge and experience of your market to identify the most talented executives.
How we work with you
Each assignment is different and we work in partnership with our clients to gain a deep understanding that allows us to fill senior leadership roles. The process begins with a consultative meeting for On Target to learn more about a client's company and their needs. We will discuss at length how the new hire will fit in to the business and what skills and experience the client is looking for.
Following the meeting we will put forward our proposal as to how we will fulfil the assignment. This may include an advertising campaign and your Consultant will be able to advise on the most appropriate media. We may also recommend that some approach calls be made to specific individuals. All proposed candidate-sourcing methods are supported by the use of our extensive and bespoke candidate database that covers the whole of the UK.
Our Executive Search fees cover all work done in advance of a placement and (if appropriate) advertising costs. The only other costs incurred will be the introductory fee, payable when the successful candidate commences their employment with you.
We have placed...
Since 1994 we have successfully placed Sales Directors, Marketing Directors, Commercial Directors, General Managers, Managing Directors, Engineering Directors, Technical Directors and other divisional / functional leaders across the Construction, Medical and Engineering sectors.
To discuss your senior level appointment call us today on 020 8397 4114.
Submit your Vacancy
Your ideal candidate may be no more than an hour away!
- Candidate Fit - what are the 10 most important factors?
- Job Interviews & Psychometric Assessments: How to Hire the Best Sales People
- Counter offer or not to counter offer when a key member of your team resigns?
- Five ways to reduce the time it takes to hire
- The nightmare of shortlisting candidates
- How to select a preferred recruitment supplier
- The 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to choose the right recruitment agency partner
- Are you recruiting? How to get the best out of a recruitment agency
- Preparing a job description
- How to prepare and conduct a job interview
- Job interview techniques: which should I use?
- Making a job offer
- Challenges for Employers in 2017