Free Factsheet: Interview Advice
So you have a job interview coming up!
It can be quite nerve racking and this interview is going to have a major impact on your life - are you sure you want to work for this company? How will you know if you don’t find out the full facts about them at the interview?
And how do you make sure you give the best performance possible to secure the job you really want?
Free Interview Advice Factsheet
Our free factsheet will help you with your job interview preparation.
It will help you prepare:
- Your questions about the company and the new job
- What you are going to wear to create the best impression
- What you will do when you arrive at your interview
- For the questions you will be asked during the job interview
- Your follow-up approach post interview
You might also be interested in...More resources
Interview Advice Video
Watch our video for practical tips on how to give a winning interview performance.
- Free Factsheet: CV Advice
- CV Advice Video
- Writing a good CV
- CV Templates and Tools
- Free Factsheet: Interview Advice
- Free Factsheet: Interview Questions
- Job Interview Questions Bank: common questions and how to answer them
- Interview Preparation - A Guide for our Candidates
- Interview Advice Video
- Job Interview Preparation Checklist
- Resignation Letter Template
- The top 10 CV mistakes
- Interview Questions: how to handle bizarre or difficult ones
- What your personal statement should say about you
- Why you should not accept a counter offer
- How to get a great reference for your CV
- The top 10 checks recruiters will make on you using social media!
- Psychometric Testing: how to approach it in a job interview