Free Factsheet: Interview Advice
So you have a job interview coming up!
It can be quite nerve racking and this interview is going to have a major impact on your life - are you sure you want to work for this company? How will you know if you don’t find out the full facts about them at the interview?
And how do you make sure you give the best performance possible to secure the job you really want?
Free Interview Advice Factsheet
Our free factsheet will help you with your job interview preparation.
It will help you prepare:
- Your questions about the company and the new job
- What you are going to wear to create the best impression
- What you will do when you arrive at your interview
- For the questions you will be asked during the job interview
- Your follow-up approach post interview
You might also be interested in...More resources
Interview Advice Video
Watch our video for practical tips on how to give a winning interview performance.
- CV Templates and Tools
- CV Advice Video
- Interview Advice Video
- Job Interview Preparation Checklist
- Resignation Letter Template
- Writing a CV: our top 5 tips for a better CV
- Interview Questions: how to answer "Why should I hire you?"
- How to get a great reference for your CV
- Interview Questions: how to answer "What are your strengths?"
- Writing a good CV
- Competency-based Interview Questions: how to approach them
- Personality Profiling: why attitude more than your skills is critical for a successful sales career