Why is personality profiling important?
There are three vital questions every employer needs to answer during the interview and selection process:
- Does the candidate have the right skills and experience?
- Do they have the required enthusiasm and motivation to do the job?
- Will they fit in, in terms of their personality, attitude and general working style?
If a team doesn't work well together or a senior manager can’t motivate their staff, then productivity and commercial performance will ultimately suffer.
Personality profiling gives insight of aptitude and desire
On Target uses a personality assessment and profiling tool called Personality Performance Indicator™ to measure candidates 'desire level' and 'aptitude'.
This trusted personality testing and screening tool, gives employers confidence in selecting the right candidate for the role.
Free personality profiling
We are currently offering a FREE personality profile on all candidates who progress to second stage interview through us.
Try it yourself today!
To find out more and try the Personality Performance Indicator™ for yourself, call 020 8397 4114 or email us TODAY!
Submit your Vacancy
Your ideal candidate may be no more than an hour away!
Are you recruiting?
How to get the best out of a recruitment agency.
- Candidate Fit - what are the 10 most important factors?
- Job Interviews & Psychometric Assessments: How to Hire the Best Sales People
- Counter offer or not to counter offer when a key member of your team resigns?
- Five ways to reduce the time it takes to hire
- The nightmare of shortlisting candidates
- How to select a preferred recruitment supplier
- The 8 mistakes to avoid when hiring
- How to choose the right recruitment agency partner
- Are you recruiting? How to get the best out of a recruitment agency
- Preparing a job description
- How to prepare and conduct a job interview
- Job interview techniques: which should I use?
- Making a job offer
- Challenges for Employers in 2017