Work for Us
We're expanding! Come join our team...
The fast-paced On Target team are located at modern office located in Chessington and we're looking for locally-based people with sales experience for business development and candidate sourcing roles.
To apply, send your full CV by email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to find out more?
About On Target...
- Established since 1994
- 5 Owner/Directors
- A member of the Association of Professional Staffing Companies
- Massive investment in a bespoke IT system
- Smart, newly refurbished air conditioned offices
- 30+ staff with eight having over 10 years service
- All of whom were recruited with little or no previous recruitment industry experience
- We place Sales, Technical and Commercial professionals in the Construction, Engineering, Medical and Business Solutions sectors.
Working for Us...
- Full training in all aspects of recruitment consultancy, with regular refreshers
- Monthly, quarterly and annual sales incentives
- Regular social events
- Monthly and Annual performance reviews
- Open ended commission structure
- Free private medical healthcare after six months service
- Extra day off for your birthday!
- Work hard and play hard environment
- An opportunity to progress to Consultant, Senior Consultant, Managing Consultant, Business Development Manager and Major Account Manager
You will be assigned a mentor and you will be directed and managed by a combination of that person and a Director.
Initially if you join in a Business Development role, you will learn about the service we deliver, you will learn how to extract job specifications from clients through open ended questioning techniques, and how to then sell the service, and agree terms of business, via a telephone sales call. Objection handling training also plays a large part.
If you join in a Resourcing role, you will learn about the service we offer; how to interview candidates, establish their needs and then match them to vacancies, sell the opportunity to them and prepare them fully for interviews.
You will, over time, learn the subject matter of the industry sector to which you are assigned, but private reading in your own time will undoubtedly be necessary.
Further courses and refreshers follow on the subjects of interview control, direct approaches, objection handling and client visits and candidate marketing.
How to Apply
Send your full CV by email to us at email@example.com.